RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR RESTAURANTS
1.ELEGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. The candidates eligible for the Premio Ospitalità Italiana are those who have obtained Ospitalità Italiana-Ristoranti Italiani nel Mondo Quality Label.
2. All the restaurants that obtained the Seal of Quality will be automatically entered for the award.
3. The participating restaurants will be divided into geographical areas:
1. Rating shall be assigned by the clients of the establishment as follows:
via internet: following the instructions on the website www.premiospitalita.it
2. Customers of the competing resaturant shall be informed about their opportunity to vote by cards and leaflets.
3. The information cards shall be personalised for each competing restaurant and shall clearly and uniformly display the code of the restaurant and the voting method.
4. The rating shall be a whole number (no decimal point), from 1 to 10, where 1 is the minimum and 10 the maximum; the rating expresses the overall level of satisfaction experienced by the customer in the competing restaurant.
5. When voting, the sender's phone number must be displayed, otherwise the vote shall not be considered valid. Customers shall insert their phone number/e-mail address on the form. The same restaurant cannot be voted twice by the same phone number/e-mail address. The same phone number/e-mail address can vote up to a maximum of 10 (ten) restaurants from October 1st 2013 to February 28th 2014.
3. ELIGIBILITY FOR SELECTION
1. All the Restaurants that have obtained the Ospitalità Italiana-Ristoranti Italiani nel Mondo Quality Label arre eligible.
2. The voting period goes from October 1st 2013 to February 28th 2014.
3. The minimum number of votes is at most 20% (twenty percent) of the Total Theoretical Occupation (TTO), where Total Theoretical Occupation is the number of covers available, multiplied by the number of calendar days dedicated to voting, multiplied by 2 (lunch and dinner).
4. METHOD OF SELECTION
1. For each Geographical Area shall be selected as finalists the three restaurants obtaining the highest average rating:
2. For each establishment, the average vote shall be calculated using the mathematical formula, rounding the sum down or up to the sixth decimal place.
3. In the event of a tie (as provided for by art. 4.2), the restaurant which has the highest ratio between total number of votes obtained (numerator) and the minimum number of votes punto 8 (del regolamento?) shall be selected; the numbers thus obtained shall be rounded up or down to the third decimal place.
4. In the event of a further tie, the winner will be selected by random draw.
5. PRIZE ASSIGNMENT METHOD
1. A Committee of Experts nominated by ISNART will determine the Prize winner among the three finalist of Gepgraphical Area.
2. The Committee is composed by 7 members chosen by Isnart with unquestionable decision. There is no compensation for voting. Votes shall be cast by declaration transmitted also by electronic means.
3. Each member shall be called to vote after going through the technical voting, the popular voting.
4. Each member can vote for only one candidate.